Club Car Onward "PRO-TOURING" 3-Sided Sunbrella Track Enclosure
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 10% off
Customers also viewed
This Club Car Onward "Pro-Touring" enclosure can be a tricky item to order so we recommend following our checkout guide.
- High Quality 3-sided track style enclosure
- Roll up sides when not needed or roll them down when inclement weather is present
- Sunbrella zipper extrusions wraps around front struts for custom fit
- THE MOST VERSATILE ENCLOSURE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Model specific cuts provide factory custom look and feel (Not a flimsy universal design)
- 3-Sided design to fit carts with windshields installed
- Durable and adjustable hooks at bottom attaching enclosure to undercarriage of cart.
- Clear windows provide 360 degree visibility when folded down
- MADE IN THE USA!
1. Choose your enclosure color
2. Choose your valence color or pattern. Solid colors are priced the same, but there is a $25 up-charge for custom patterns. (Make sure you look at the image when you select the first two options.)
3. Choose if cart is outfitted for Golf or equipped with Cargo Box/Rear Seat. (NOTE: Carts with boxes or rear seats will be considered "straight back style" and the enclosure will drop off top between seat backs or bed/seat. If you wish to cover passengers in the rear of cart you will need a "longer" top, these styles of enclosures are found in our 80" listing).
4. Please select if you would like a bag cover. The bag cover valence will be the exactly like base enclosure color.
PLEASE NOTE: COLORS ARE FOR REFERENCE AND DIFFERENT COMPUTERS WILL DISPLAY DIFFERENT TONES. IF YOU'RE UNSURE ABOUT THE ENCLOSURE YOU NEED, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM FOR ASSISTANCE.
Justin at DIY Golf Cart walks us through the installation of a new Pro Touring Sunbrella enclosure on a Club Car Onward. The Pro Touring 3-sided track style enclosure is one of the most versatile golf cart enclosures in the industry and provides a factory look at a fraction of the cost.
Pro Touring En...Justin at DIY Golf Cart walks us through the installation of a...